1. Currently, my exit strategy is to sell my proposed venture within 10 years. I hope to sell the venture for a profit to a larger business that is already in the senior care industry.
2. I have selected this exit strategy because I currently do not think that I want to remain in the senior care industry for my entire career. I think that this venture is an excellent, viable opportunity that I would be well-suited towards because I am passionate about helping others. That being said, I don’t think I have the necessary passion about this field to remain in the industry long-term. If I end up becoming very passionate about the industry, I may revise my exit strategy to continue running the venture as a family business. If the venture succeeds, keeping it as a family business will provide both financial security and stability for decades.
3. I don’t think my exit strategy has significantly influenced any decisions I have made in my venture concept. I identified my opportunity primarily based on personal experience, and I intend to grow the business in a slow and sustainable manner. I think that trying to rapidly scale a concept for the sake of quickly selling it is fraught with peril. Personally, I would rather scale my concept slowly and logically and end up remaining in the industry for a few extra years rather than risking the venture in search of a rapid exit and personal payday.
No comments:
Post a Comment